High Quality Writing
The telling of your story is what gets me up in the morning! It is my honor to make sure that everyone knows who you are, what you have to offer, and why everyone should choose you. My high-quality writing will entice your potential customers to trust you to fulfill their service or product needs.
We have affordable rates, offer per project pricing, and offer free consultations which makes your life easier. Communication is vital for your business. I will work to get the word out about your products or services. First impressions count, and I want to make sure that you and your business are written in the best light possible.
The Best Writing Services in North Alabama
Having the right bio on your about page can make all the difference in the world. This is where you put your best foot forward in regard to making sure that your clients get to know you a little better. I make sure that your bio is professional but also that you are approachable as person and that people will want to do business with you.
Have you ever considered a blog for your business? A blog is a good way for your customers to get to know what you have to offer. You can let them know, what are some of the exclusive areas that you are an expert in. I have over four years of blogging experience that include blogs on leadership and IT is just a sample of what I can do for your company.
Your website is your statement of what your company is to the rest of the world. Does it relate everything you want it to say? Can your web content be redefined? Let me do an analysis of your website to see, how it can be improved to state more clearly your offerings to your customers.
Does your company rely on testimonials to get the word out about your business? There is something even better than a testimonial and that is a case study. A case study is really a customer success story. This is where the story of your business and the customer experience comes into play. A case study is distinctive way in which to present how the customer liked the service or product you provided. I make sure that the customer’s involvement shows what you do best. This is a better way to get a more positive recommendation for your company.
Do you have a product or service that you want to say more about? A white paper is a way to help to distinguish you among the crowd. I have many years of research and interviewing experience. I can help you provide that vital information to your client about your product or services that will make them want to select you.
About Our Business
Our business is about the connections we make and the great customer service we provide to help you achieve your business needs and goals.
Why we are
We are here to serve you and help you make a real connection with your clients. Though the power of storytelling, this will make a real difference in getting your brand recognized and realized with your customers.
• Fill Out Contact Form.
• I will review your information, and contact you via email to clarify project scope.
• If we are in agreement, I will schedule a meeting either in person or via phone. Meetings typically last 30-45 minutes.
Proposal, Contract, Planning
• I charge a flat fee per project
• Clients sign a contract and pay a retainer
• I will do a project outline based on initial meeting and if required get approval prior to proceeding with writing.
Research, Revision, and Final Approvals
• I will collect the relevant information through interviews, review of a variety of materials both internal and external to your organization.
• I will continue with in-depth meetings as need throughout the process to make sure that all goals are achieved for the project.
• I will write, edit and revise as necessary. There will be a minimum of two full rounds of revisions to ensure all requirements are met.
• Once complete, the client will sign off with their final approval before finished project is handed off.
Weaves a good story
Executive Director, Madison Chamber of Commerce
Ms. Boyd meets deadlines and works diligently with us to present interesting and informative articles that compliment our federal employment web properties.
Dennis V. Damp
President of Bookhaven Press LLC